Record Online Videos and favorite TV Shows with ChrisPC Screen Recorder
Last Update: December 27, 2016
There are moments when you want to download some nice videos either music videoclips, news, tutorials, cartoons, documentaries or some (old) good movies.
Why? Because you want your favorite collection of videos with you when you are offline, cartoons for your children tablet, music while on the road and so on.
The usual solution is to use ChrisPC VideoTube Downloader Pro with the unique Link Finder engine supporting 20000+ websites.
But for some sites you won't find the download link for your favorite TV show or the video has DRM protection.
That's why we are introducing our new powerful software: ChrisPC Screen Recorder.
This is not only a useful tool to make screenshots or save videos like its name says, but think of all possibilities. With Screen Recorder, there is a safe and easy way of saving video streams
from sources you cannot save/download directly, from your computer's browser for example.
Furthermore you can record tutorials for your friends, family, employees or students.
Easily share and spread your know-how and computer skills with the desktop recording features of ChrisPC Screen Recorder.
Your recordings of the desktop screen are available for editing and publishing after recording is finalized.
Screen Recorder has the options to edit out parts from the beginning and/or ending of the recorded clip so you can decide on the final version.
Even more options are available: ChrisPC Screen Recorder can record your PC/laptop desktop activity in full screen, from a selected area from your screen or a selected open window of your choosing.
It has a full-featured A/V settings options for different ways of recoding the video file: Video Encoding preset, Video quality, selecting the number of Frames-Per-Second, Audio codec and easily customizing the recordings' filenames.
For both screenshots and recorded desktop activity, one can select the paths where the files will be saved.
You can simply add custom text or a picture watermark to your recordings with the PRO version. Watermarking can be your best option to avoid being copied or to indicate the source of the recording and have your personal/professional touch like a text or logo image with the attributes font, color desired, and position.
Both FREE and PRO versions have hotkeys enabled for easy navigation among ChrisPC Screen Recorder features.
The presence and controls of ChrisPC Screen Recorder on the hovering pop-up give you handy access to the main tool options (Record, Screenshot, Setting).
A powerful option is the minimizing of the tool to Windows systray, being ready whenever needed for action recording or desktop screenshots at a click-of-a button.
ChrisPC Screen Recorder is a freeware software for non-commercial use. Some features of the software may be limited or unavailable in the free version. To enable all the features you need to upgrade to the ChrisPC Screen Recorder Pro version.
ChrisPC Screen Recorder Pro is a shareware software. To benefit from the full power of this software you need to purchase a license. More details about purchasing can be found here.
To find out the differences between the two versions, check the feature comparison page.
ChrisPC Screen Recorder has many key features including:
- Record your screen with audio from your PC with 1 click into MP4 files.
- Screen recording in 3 modes: ability to record full-screen, selected area on the desktop or an application window.
- Record your gameplay in windowed and borderless modes.
- Select the optimum recording quality settings for your computer configuration.
- Choose the FPS (frame per seconds) for your recordings: 60, 50, 30, 25, 20, 15, 10, 5, 1.
- Video encoding presets for H.264 MP4.
- Audio encoding to AAC or MP3 codecs.
- Customize recording filename based on the recording date and time.
- Preview and edit the video after recording.
- Hide cursor movement while recording.
- Add text watermark to your videos, easily select the font name, size, text color and background color.
- Add image watermark to your videos, by choosing the PNG or JPG file to be used as watermark.
- Screenshot in 3 modes: Take a snapshot of the fullscreen, selected area on the desktop or an application window.
- Save screenshots to PNG, JPG or BMP files.
- Customize screenshot filename based on the recording date and time.
- Fast Hotkey configuration.
- Skinnable interface.
- Minimize ChrisPC Screen Recorder to systray.
What are the System Requirements ?
- 1000 MHz processor or higher, such as an Intel Core2Duo
- Memory : more than 1 GB RAM
- Reliable Internet Connection
- HDD Space : 100 MB
Purchase ChrisPC Screen Recorder Pro License! | Download Now!
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Internet Explorer 8 or higher